Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Shangas

I'll Lock Up
So do I. It's my favourite dish.

It's easy to make, it's easy to cook, and you can put whatever you want into it.

It's a great way to use up all the crap leftover in your fridge.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
So do I. It's my favourite dish.

It's easy to make, it's easy to cook, and you can put whatever you want into it.

It's a great way to use up all the crap leftover in your fridge.

I'll second that! :)
Usually have sesame seed oil on hand, as well as chili oil for a bit of heat.

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Stopped at McDonald's for supper.
..and this is one of those days I find myself fortunate to live Behind God's Back: we DON'T HAVE McDonald's here. :D

As for dinner: something simple: apple sandwich. "Why?" you might ask.. well: because tomorrow's breakfast is HAM (first cured, than smoked.. than cooked), a prologue to Easter morning egg-tapping Familly competition. Losers have to eat their pride (I mean: eggs) lol
([size=-2]I'm defending last year's title[/size])

..and this is one of those days I find myself fortunate to live Behind God's Back: we DON'T HAVE McDonald's here. :D

As for dinner: something simple: apple sandwich. "Why?" you might ask.. well: because tomorrow's breakfast is HAM (first cured, than smoked.. than cooked), a prologue to Easter morning egg-tapping Familly competition. Losers have to eat their pride (I mean: eggs) lol
([SIZE=-2]I'm defending last year's title[/SIZE])

How do you make an apple sandwich?! Never hard of it before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB