Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Wife worked late last night, so I got Fajitas from a place down the street.
Not a gas station mind you, but just as good. :D
It will be cheaper to do these myself, so off to the meat market I go today to buy lots of steak.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
No it's a real meat market, that's been family owned since 1952.
8lb 80/20 ground beef, 8lbs pork chops (3/4 thick), 6lb beef brisket, and 6lb turkey sausage.
This will last 4-5 weeks.
As for steaks and chicken, we get those at Costco.
I can find prime sirloin cheaper at Costco than I can the meat market, at least by $2 dollars a pound.

Cricket

Practically Family
I suggest that others try this next time on their burger. We topped our with sauted onions with bacon and blue cheese. All the flavors made for a fantastic supper this evening.

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yesterday's dinner:

isleri-eurocrem-rf.jpg

..and ice cream.
My aunt believes it's.. nutritious, energizing.. and overall: good for us. :doh:
But.. who am I to contradict her? [huh]

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Finally got my internet and phone service back after a solid week of down time. It was after six by the time I could eat, so a TV Dinner that I did not check the expiration date on, a lot of salt and pepper, some really good french bread I had on hand, and some ICB Rootbeer, which I think I deserved. If I ever have to talk to a phone company person again in my life time, it will be to soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk