Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
Actually, it's worse than that, as it was a pound split between the two of us. I only ever eat three or four slices at a meal before the richness of the bacon overwhelms me and I have to stop. So, leftover bacon. :D

Brad

Actually, it's worse than that, as it was a pound split between the two of us. I only ever eat three or four slices at a meal before the richness of the bacon overwhelms me and I have to stop. So, leftover bacon. :D

Brad

Bacon isn't rich, it is savory. It goes with everything. When you cook it; it attracts a crowd like free money. Bacon is just the highest order of food. :p

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Wife bought them and has yet to open the package.
Skinniest dern turkey I've ever seen....
Who else would I think of when this came across my FB page? :)

photo.php

Attachments

• baconductape.jpg
    baconductape.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 400
Last edited:
Probably the average good sized Crappie is a little larger than the size of your hand. It is pronounce 'Cr-ah-ppie'. They do taste good..but I prefer an iron skillet full of Bluegill,tho. Battered and fried in BACON GREASE..but of course!!

Matt Crunk

One Too Many
Bacon isn't rich, it is savory. It goes with everything. When you cook it; it attracts a crowd like free money. Bacon is just the highest order of food. :p

Bacon is the official candy of the meat world. Ever had chocolate covered bacon? We make it at home on occasion, but the very best I've had was ordered from Marini's Candies in Santa Cruz, CA. (www.mariniscandies.com). Expensive but worth it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21