Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Mexican places always have bacon---no excuses. :p

I'd like to "think" that was bacon...
Beef, Chicken, Shrimp (I get mine without it) and La Rata (whatever that last one is...).

Tonight it's pork chops, green beans WITH BACON, and cauliflower fried and browned in an iron skillet with onions and lots of pepper.

Common Valencias and a few raspberries steeped at room temperature in common white vinegar and white sugar for three days, served over orange sherbet. Garnish with mint or catnip leaves.

Man, you were going 1899. I thought you were supposed to use what they called "drinking vinegar" back then. Then again, what the heck is drinking vinegar? :p
Three days? All you needed was yeast and you would be making something more potent. :p
That sounds good enough to drink straight with ice cubes. And some rum of course. :p

That reminds me that I had some cookie crunch Gelato last night.

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Scrambled eggs with buscuits & gravy.
:hungry:
I'm set. Pass the plate.

Fried in bacon grease?
Amateurs! :rofl:
LARD is the only way to bring out the true flavor.

6678737291_af07a9108b_z.jpg

:pray:

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I usually get mine from Roger the Shrubber. He thinks it's terrible to say Ni to old women.

As long as you don't beat your carpet with a cat. I think that's illegal.

Tonight it's 14oz burgers, and homemade sweet potato fries because the store bought ones have sugar.
The fries of course were "fried" in an iron skillet, they come out better that way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerryShaw