Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
I picked up a pound of colossal pistachios at Neiman Marcus this morning and since I'm already halfway through the bag I'm calling it lunch. :eek:

img-thing

Hawkcigar

One of the Regulars
Lunch today was jalapeno peppers, stuffed with cream cheese and smoked pulled pork, wrapped in bacon and then cooked on the grill. Turned out pretty good!

Happy Birthday, Sis!

It's my birthday so my mom made me Catalina Chicken, something we call "Bab's rice" (cheesy rice), salad and asiago bread :essen:

We had my birthday dinner tonight, too. A variety of fried stuff that's bad for you. Pizza rolls, mozzarella sticks, chicken nuggets, chicken tenders, and seasoned fries. For dessert, chocolate cake :)

Today for my birthday some friends took me out to the Chicken Dinner Restaurant at Knott's Berry Farm. I haven't had their famous chicken dinner in years! :essen:

Last edited:

Henry Gondorff

A-List Customer
@Rue: I wanted to send you a PM, but since everybody does it right here, I also wanted to say: Happy birthday Rue! May all your wishes come true. God bless!

Isn't it your birthday today, too, V.C.? [huh]

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I'm jumping in on this too. I turned 42 today.
For dinner I cooked steaks on the grill, and fried some rice with beef, peas, onions, peppers, eggs and Rue's favorite...broccoli (eww). :D At least I had a chance to try out my new aquisition of sesame oil, peanut oil, and sesame chili oil (good but it does have a kick!).

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21