Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Wally_Hood

One Too Many
Roast turkey, Honey Baked ham, green bean casserole, Brussels sprouts, cornbread dressing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, rolls, followed by pumpkin pie, apple pie, and something called a trifle which consists of whipped cream, angel food cake and other high-caloric ingredients. Washed down with sparkling cider, lemonade, and coffee with dessert.

It starts shortly with a relish tray, chips, and some danishes.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody~

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Ham and turkey, with a small amount of stuffing so as not to exceed my carb limit for the day.
Tapatio hot sauce on all of it.
No sugar added ice cream for dessert.

Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatos, gravy, cranberry sauce with apples, brocoli casserole, sweet potato casserole, and pumpkin pie cheesecake:eek:
Hope everyone had something in their life to be thankful for today.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

DavidJones

One of the Regulars
Turkey, and dressing, roasted parsnips and rutabagas, sweet potatoes with pecans and maple syrup, green bean casserole, and lots of pumpkin pie for desert.

I trust everyone had a nice Thanksgiving with all the usual holiday faire. We had ham, green bean casserole, scalloped potatoes, stuffing, fruit salad, deviled eggs, macaroni and cheese and a host of other things I can’t remember now. :p I made a BIG Chocolate Spiced Devil’s Food Cake for dessert with ice cream an Baklava. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltqt