Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

gear-guy

Practically Family
I'm jealous Hoosier, saved my lunch for dinner and had to eat at Wendy's. I am the real Santa as I work for the big brown company so at this time of year I eat supper out so that I don't eat at Ten or eleven at night. Come on Jan.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Don't tell me his name is Buddy....

Pork chops and fried cauliflower.
Both a hit with the inlaws, until my mil found out you have to clean and season the iron skillet I bought her. :eusa_doh:
I'll find it hanging on the wall next time I come down.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Pork chops part 2, and fried okra (no breading).

She'll have to figure out this iron skillet thing herself. As usual, there is an answer for everything, and I've already heard "oh yeah I know how to clean them, I did it for years." Which is why I don't see one in the house...

Pork chops part 2, and fried okra (no breading).

She'll have to figure out this iron skillet thing herself. As usual, there is an answer for everything, and I've already heard "oh yeah I know how to clean them, I did it for years." Which is why I don't see one in the house...

Okra!? Oh yeah, you are in TN.

Speaking of such, my friend called me about getting the number for my sandblaster. It seems his mother messed up one of his skillets by scraping the heck out of it. :doh:
Yeah sure, that is the way you clean it. :p

Tonight its .....tacos con papas y huevos
Beef dip and slow cooked potroast both sound mighty good.
So do pork chops but not so much the okra
Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL