Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Actually they turned out good, considering I prepared them, and all she did was turn the meat every so often.
I knew when she said "I'll fix dinner", I'd be doing it anyway.

Oh Stray Cat, there is no such thing as too many tortillas.

It was nice of you to give her so much credit. And one can never have enough tacos let alone tortillas.
:D

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I probably go through half a package of tortillas per week. ;)
Well.. ehmmm.. this is where I need to ask: how big is the package?
(we don't have that here) :huh:

Oh Stray Cat, there is no such thing as too many tortillas.
Couldn't say - never had it. :p
(Be considerate, I do live [size=-1]behind God's back[/size], we don't have tortillas here) :D

Stray Cat there are two types of tortillas used here. Made from flour, and from corn. Where you are I imagine you can find lavash, which is nearly the same as a flour tortilla, only not usually round.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

dnjan

One Too Many
Of course, the best tortillas are the corn ones. Preferably home-made, not store-bought.
Any chance you can find masa harina? That is the corn-flour used to make tortillas.

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
let me put it to you this way, VC's house is on the tortilla truck delivery route. :p
NOW it's all clear. :rofl:

Stray Cat there are two types of tortillas used here. Made from flour, and from corn. Where you are I imagine you can find lavash, which is nearly the same as a flour tortilla, only not usually round.
OK, I get it.. I think I'd eat if.. if you deep fried it in lard. Yup, that'll do. :D

Well.. ehmmm.. this is where I need to ask: how big is the package?
(we don't have that here) :huh:

It's about 2/3 full. :p

1529773_250938688415130_1497274459_o.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic