Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Right now I'm trying to make sure I get enough protein daily.
We got our tomorrow's protein ready for the oven. :D

Today's protein is (I need some time to try to find a picture and an recipe in English)...
Well, what do you know - Wikipedia has an article on my Dinner

kapustne-listy.jpg

Stray Cat

Just found THIS:

Bacon-Magic-Disposable-Camera.jpg

Bacon Magic Disposable Camera adds Bacon phrases and graphics to all your photos. Just take your photos as you would normally, but when they're developed you will find sizzling Bacon all over the place. Flying Bacon strips in the sky are every bit as magical as Unicorns my friend. Each photo will have a different, surprise Bacon design.

I WANT it, I NEED it. :D

MJCR

One of the Regulars
Roast beef, roast potatoes, carrots, broccoli, garden peas and Yorkshire pudding! Should be ready by 2pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This might be kinda good...

Roasted Cauliflower with Parmesan and Bread Crumbs
1 head cauliflower, cut into 1/2 -1 inch florets
1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs, (I USED GLUTEN FREE BY ALEIA'S)
1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan (I CONFESS, I DON'T MEASURE AND I'M SURE I USE MORE!!!!)
1/4 cup olive oil (AGAIN, I DON'T MEASURE BUT MAKE SURE THE FLORETS ARE WELL COATED!!!!!!
Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400º.
Toss florets with olive oil, bread crumbs and cheese. Spread in a single layer on jelly roll sheet lined with nonstick foil. Season with salt and pepper. (since I use a lot of cheese I often don't need the salt) Roast 30-40 minutes, until nicely browned!!!! (we like ourS verrrry browned!!!)

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
See...other people eat it too. :p
I might steal this, thanks.

Cheated last night with pizza, store bought wheat crust (lowest carb we could find).
One with chicken (in an olive oil and cracked peppercorn mix that I put together), one with thick sliced pepperoni. Both with onions.

Tonight I'm not sure.

gear-guy

Practically Family
Just found THIS:

Bacon-Magic-Disposable-Camera.jpg

Bacon Magic Disposable Camera adds Bacon phrases and graphics to all your photos. Just take your photos as you would normally, but when they're developed you will find sizzling Bacon all over the place. Flying Bacon strips in the sky are every bit as magical as Unicorns my friend. Each photo will have a different, surprise Bacon design.

I WANT it, I NEED it. :D

James is now buying all of them.

Stray Cat

This might be kinda good...
Roasted Cauliflower with Parmesan and Bread Crumbs
This will be given to the Lady of The House, for her consideration. :D

See...other people eat it too. :p
Someone one mentioned to Mom that it's "good for you" - and now we're all eating it. [huh]

James is now buying all of them.
I know.. I'm sure he'll be sending me one ('cause he knows we don't have fancy thing like that over here) :D

Last night was home made chicken soup that mother in law brought over.
The roast cauliflower looks pretty good . Might try that soon.
The holupki looks even better. Haven't had that in a while. Might need that soon too.
Don't know yet what's on the table tonight.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

just found this:

bacon-magic-disposable-camera.jpg

bacon magic disposable camera adds bacon phrases and graphics to all your photos. Just take your photos as you would normally, but when they're developed you will find sizzling bacon all over the place. Flying bacon strips in the sky are every bit as magical as unicorns my friend. Each photo will have a different, surprise bacon design.

I want it, i need it. :d

nice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran