Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Kinda late to post this...but we had a hum-dinger meal this evening. Tortilla chips in a large tall sided oven baking pan....cooked rice with red beans, onions, ground chuck, banana peppers all spooned on top of the chips, 24 ounces of shredded (shaken not stirred...lol) cheddar cheese on top of all that....then some more banana peppers and black olives all on the top....then oven time....450 temp for 28 minutes.....

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I think they have taquitos there. I haven't had them in a long time.

Daniel says Del Taco and a place Bakers Tacos served the taquitos on a small cardboard "boat" with the guacamole dip on the end of it....for a buck (back in the day). Said there was a Bakers Taco on the main drag downtown Azusa near a A&W Drive up, you got the mexican food at Bakers, and the Root Beer at the A&W, and then you were ready for the Dairy Queen two blocks down from there.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I really wonder why there is no Fedora Lounge Cook Book? Could name a meal after some famous person from "back in the day"..or a Vintage item!

You know..."Spats Burger and Cagney Casserole"!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I think it would be sort of neat! And here we have a John Wayne Black Angus Porterhouse Steak....and later for some sweet tooth action, a W.C. Fields Gin & Tonic with Ice Cream and Apple Pie on the side.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner