Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

dnjan

One Too Many
I went along with the trend and had brats on Monday evening.
The process, however, started Saturday with dicing up the meat and adding the seasonings.
Continued Sunday with grinding and stuffing.
And finally grilling on Monday.

Fortunately, there are now a dozen foot-long brats in the deep-freeze so next time the process will be quicker.

Matt Crunk

One Too Many
Memorial Day dinner for me was Barbecue Ribs, barbecued(smoked) bologna, grilled hotdogs, barbecue baked beans, slaw, and buttered barbecue bread - all thanks to my fantastic in-laws.

Tonight will be leftovers of the same.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Memorial Day dinner for me was Barbecue Ribs, barbecued(smoked) bologna, grilled hotdogs, barbecue baked beans, slaw, and buttered barbecue bread - all thanks to my fantastic in-laws.

I'm coming down to your house next year! :hungry:

I was in L.A. today and had the double dipped beef sandwich at Phillipe's.

10333449_298228023686196_3064838095748439843_o.jpg

Since 1908
10351145_298227923686206_5818905869909229376_n.jpg

How do you BBQ beans? They keep slipping through the grill for me. :p

I had ribs, chicken, steak, pork steaks and a few other things BBQed on Monday. :p The chili, garlic bread, potato salad, deviled eggs etc were not BBQed. :D

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
We had Spaghetti (Italian sausage for meat) with small cherry tomatoes freshly mashed to add in with the pasta sauce, half a jalapeno pepper, onions, spices. Instead of normal noodles, we used Fettuccine noodles. Butter lettuce and blue cheese dressing.....

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I had cauliflower crust pizza. I am not a fan of cauliflower but it was surprisingly good :)
Powers are you reading this??????????
Another Cauliflower fan. :eusa_clap
Details, I need details.
Did you make it or buy it?

Fajitas, bought not cooked.
My ceilings were sprayed, and I didn't want to mess up the still drying pain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner