Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Powers are you reading this??????????
Another Cauliflower fan. :eusa_clap
Details, I need details.
Did you make it or buy it?

Fajitas, bought not cooked.
My ceilings were sprayed, and I didn't want to mess up the still drying pain.

I am reading it but am still completely flabbergasted that anyone would eat it willingly. :rofl:
Still drying pain? What is that? The pain of eating Cauliflower every night? :p

Scrambled eggs and hash browns with jalapeños covered with cheese and chili, with buttered toast to scoop it up with.
Mmmmmmmm

And a glass of tea with so much sugar you could stand a spoon in it

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Brined-then-grilled bone-in/skin-on chicken breasts, cheese rice, steamed broccoli, pears, and after my daughter falls asleep.... cookies for me. Rough day.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Well, this evening we changed up and had some home made burritos, with some guacamole, a bowl with cherry tomato, mild chili peppers and thin slices of cheddar, some baby carrots and tortilla chips.

Coke in a real glass bottle....

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Porter House Steak for the evening meal.....on the grill and with some carrots and potato wrapped in foil with spices and an onion smeared with real butter and a dash (real fast dash) of liquid smoke....(Jack Daniels)...lol!

I'll be having Daniel sort of help me outside, he will be sitting in a chair with the water hose in case anything fire wise gets out of control.

I will have to start the veggies about an hour before tossing the Steaks on, so I am going out side to load up a lot more charcoal or the fire will not last long enough to cook the Steaks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner