Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Big packs of ground chicken were on sale. What do yo do with that?? Make homemade chicken kovbasa. I was fresh out of pepper vodka to use in it though, so I made do with wine and sriracha sauce. Turned out pretty good. Had steamed broccoli and fried squash to accompany it.

Penne pasta, mixed in with leftover spaghetti sauce, topped with a pound of mozzarella cheese and some salami and baked to a delicious golden brown.

Matt Crunk

One Too Many
A local grocery store was running a one-day sale over the weekend and one of the featured items was a 10 pound box bacon for $16. If course I had to buy one. You simply don't turn down bacon at $1.60 per pound. They are irregular cuts but so what, it all tastes the same on a BLT. I'm going to cook up a couple pounds and freeze the rest.

BACON on the menu at Crunk Manor tonight! Possibly eggs too. I might just have to have breakfast for dinner.

pizzasalad.jpg

:p

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Cheese tortelloni, chicken, spinach, mushrooms, and any other veggies I find in the fridge - all in soup. Never made it before, but in my mind it sounds awesome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925