Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Strombolis with sausage, pepperoni, bacon, onion, and garlic.

Mmmmmmm. That sounds good.

35c71b36b32a58c46905622d24fd042f.jpg

Homemade bacon cheeseburgers at our house, topped with sauteed (in bacon grease) mushrooms, fresh sliced tomato, and fresh spinach instead of lettuce.

Last edited:

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Tacos, home made this time.
Within the past week, I've had Mexican food 3x, and two of those times at the same restaurant.
I'm going to put a roast in the slow cooker tomorrow, since that will be my last day off for awhile.
Still didn't get the steak my wife promised me.

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
Went to the German Christmas Market in downtown Chicago tonight with my family (picked my dad up a nice beer glass for his birthday), and I dined on Weisswurst (a white colored veal sausage) with a pretzel, and had candied caramel cashews for dessert.

Went to the German Christmas Market in downtown Chicago tonight with my family (picked my dad up a nice beer glass for his birthday), and I dined on Weisswurst (a white colored veal sausage) with a pretzel, and had candied caramel cashews for dessert.

That sounds delicious. Last time I had weisswurst was several years back, in Frankfurt. I have not been able to find any locally. Good pretzels are easy enough to come by, at least.

That sounds delicious. Last time I had weisswurst was several years back, in Frankfurt. I have not been able to find any locally. Good pretzels are easy enough to come by, at least.

The German buther/baker down the road has weisswurst, and many other German sausages made fresh. It's one of my favorite places around here.

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
Tonight we had freshly cooked Indian food from a local restaurant I had not tried before. We split some tandoori chicken, sag paneer, rice, and nan. All of it was delicious. We'll be going back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sirteen