Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
It was an easy meal - meatloaf was leftovers in the freezer, so just a quick reheat.

Tonight, Korean pork, sticky rice, sesame sauteed green beans, and cherries for dessert.

Gosh, I LOVE the variety of fruit we get in the summer. We have apples, bananas, and oranges through the long winter (because the rest of fruit is too expensive), but right now we have grapes, cherries, nectarines, and cantaloupe in addition. Some meals I just want to eat fruit. Can't get enough.

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
No. In the DC area, we have a huge Vietnamese culture, believe it or not. There are so many restaurants, its hard to choose. The Bahn Mi sandwich is not to be missed. Its just like an American hogie/sub/grinder, but different. Totally worth a try!

I make 'em at home. Lily's crazy for them. She adores the pickled cucumbers & radishes on them. If I can get a 5 year old to eat "weird" food like that, it must be good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24