Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
Wow! Was so good I thought Lily might lick her plate clean. Nothing left!
This was super tasty.)

2emls9x.png

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Mesquite grilled pork center loin chops (seasoned with olive oil, kosher salt, freshly ground lemon pepper), au gratin rice, steamed broccoli. My choice.

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
Poor Polo. It was awful. You wouldn't have been able to choke down a single, succulent morsel. :D

20150702_190553-1_zpshgzpsray.jpg

adp4qr.png

Sorry Babydoll, Polo doesn’t know when to quit,
besides I already fed him his favorite meal for tonight.
Tomorrow being Friday he gets Tuna, Shrimp & Rice Entree.

( Polo eats better than I do...hint-hint )
:essen:

Around here is almost impossible to find good fried chicken at a restaurant or take out place since mostly all have went to the heavily breaded extra crispy that I can't stand. All I want is the regular floured & fried.

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
Around here it's impossible to find good fried chicken at restaurants or take out places since most
have gone to the heavily breaded extra crispy which I can't stand. I prefer the regular floured & fried.

In my area, there’s still a local diner (not franchise) that prepares home grown chicken the regular-floured & fried method,
not the mass produced hormone-fed chickens that tastes like eating bland “chunky corn flakes” !

Took the kids out to visit my mom yesterday evening. For dinner she fixed meatloaf, field peas with bacon, fried squash, and fresh sliced tomatoes and cucumbers.

Tonight.....mac-n-cheese, cream corn, and green beans with bacon. Fresh Serrano pepper from the yard chopped up on all of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana