Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Last night, homemade cheeseburger mac, green beans, and Rainier cherries for dessert. Lily's choice.

Tonight, it's Taco Tuesday. We're doing carnitas in hard shells, butter lettuce, tomato, sharp cheese, guacamole (found a perfect avocado at the store), squeeze of lime, and crema agria. Hubby might add some cowboy caviar salsa or some Hatch green chili salsa to his because he needs more spice than we do. Rainier cherries for dessert. Hubby's choice.

The man has GOOD taste. :p

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
I often remind him how fortunate he is.

He stayed home this weekend when Lily and I went to my niece's wedding. I bought him a Marie Callender meal for his dinner. When I got home he told me that after eating it, he realized that he REALLY missed my cooking.

swanson_eyes

Practically Family
Those oysters look interesting. If I ever go back I'll probably start with seafood. I miss it sometimes. Don't remember ever having oysters, though. I liked clams and fried squid was one of my favorites, and shrimp. Like many kinds of fish. Every day I inch closer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ