Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

It's 11:38 and I haven't eaten dinner yet. My schedule is all messed up.
I can't say much, because i didn't eat until after 9 last night, but unless you are working the night shift, it might be best to let it go at this point and just have a big breakfast.[emoji3]

Hope you get your schedule back straight soon.

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Yum! My favorite kind is sockeye. And I'll only buy wild caught fish.

I season with olive oil (keeps it moist), kosher salt, freshly ground lemon pepper, and a little garlic powder. Hubby usually puts a few mesquite chips in the smoker box. And he grills it on a piece of non-stick foil for ease of clean up.

Gosh, now my mouth is watering!!

Babydoll, we only buy wild caught as well. I season pretty much the same way only sometimes I'll use a little dill I grow. I have a cast iron griddle I use on the grill b/c it gets the skin so crispy and it doesn't stick. SHE doesn't like the skin so extra for me. Have a little leftover so it may be omelette time.

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Combo of steak and pork chops (using up what is in freezer before vacation), mashed potatoes, grilled zucchini, steamed broccoli.

And a Creamsicle after Lily goes to sleep. Mama's not sharing!

swanson_eyes

Practically Family
Breakfast for dinner: half a waffle and some french toast with wild blueberries and syrup and butter. Wild blueberries are far more flavorful than cultivated ones and worth the extra $.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana