Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Smothered pork chops, mashed potatoes, spiced mashed sweet potatoes, roasted carrots & zucchini, spinach. Grocery shopping tomorrow, so cleaning out the fridge today.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Burgers (no bun) with pepper jack cheese.
Onion rings and Arby's fries to go with them, mine btw had chipotle pepper and tapatio hot sauce on top. :flame:

Stopped by the produce stand on the way home from work for some fresh veggies. I made a nice hearty ragout with ground beef, fresh eggplant, spinach, tomatoes, mushrooms, bell peppers, onions, garlic, and hot red peppers. Threw in some sweet basil and a handful of olives for some sweet and saltiness to balance out the heat of the peppers. Served it over pasta with some grated Parmesan and enjoyed it with an icy cold Pabst.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
​Geeze...I can put up with most of what everybody ate...but youse two...

Every time I read it....I get hungry again & it’s late & all I have left is an opened sardine can
that belongs to my cat !
:mad:

I've learned to just scroll past their posts where it concerns food. ;)

Fajitas with chicken, pork, beef, and chorizo, and shrimp. Yep, the cheap Mexican place down from the gym. :p

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
We had a salad tonight. Chicken breast, turkey pepperoni, Asiago cheese, san martzano tomatoes, cucumber, olives, and Italian dressing. Tasty, but another clean out the fridge meal.

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
I try not to have any produce (or leftovers) go to waste, so I menu plan for at least a week at a time, and buy accordingly. We also don't eat out, so over the past 10 years with Hubby I've greatly improved. Even clean-out-the-fridge meals can be tasty.

Lily told me this morning that the little boy that lives downstairs had McDonald's for dinner last night, and she was upset he ate such yucky food. I reminded her that she is very lucky to have a Mama that cooks for her. Not everyone has that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner