Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
@Babydoll

What about nice pea-soup? I love them, same as lentil-soup. ;) Potato-soup is ok to me, too

I'm not a fan of split-pea, bean, or lentil soups. It's a texture thing. Makes me gag. :(

I make homemade soup once a week for dinner throughout the winter. It usually ends up being a clean-out-the-fridge of odds and ends thing, but it is always delicious! Hubby likes getting leftovers for lunch the next day. He says it is always better.

I'm not a fan of split-pea, bean, or lentil soups. It's a texture thing. Makes me gag. :(

I make homemade soup once a week for dinner throughout the winter. It usually ends up being a clean-out-the-fridge of odds and ends thing, but it is always delicious! Hubby likes getting leftovers for lunch the next day. He says it is always better.

Like fried chip-potatoes, made of leftover cooked potatoes from the previous day. :D

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Today he got Texas style chili (which is meat and sauce - no beans!), a green salad, and an orange in his lunch. Chili was leftover from New Year's Eve dinner. Even spicier now that it had a chance to sit for a while in the freezer.

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
I've had Hubby's cooking.... :(

New Kitchen Rule For 2016

****************************************************************************************
The party of the household by the majority vote which hereby recognizes the best cook known as (Babydoll)
is hereby designated & certified to have the final decision in the preparation of whatever is at her disposal &
will have the final say so.
****************************************************************************************

This will be effective pending an authorization by LizzieMaine who will be our Supreme Dictator real soon. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy