Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Aaahhh...I see. The northeast part is what lost me. I've never seen anything like that way down south where I live.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

But for what it's worth.....when I visited Europe, I came across many "American" delicacies I'd never heard of. I'm sure it's the same for Europeans (or other countries) visiting here.

I suppose our 'German chocolate cake' is a pretty glaring example.

Tonight....a late dinner of tacos al pastor from the taco truck parked down at the jet-pep service station. Two for $5.....pretty hard to beat, and the best green sauce in the city

DavidJones

One of the Regulars
Tonight, New York Strip Steak medium rare, Mushrooms, red onions and asparagus sauteed together in the meat juice with a little red wine added.
Creamed spinach with pearl onions on the side.

Bolero

A-List Customer
Chinese...Vegetable Chop Suey over rice, Almond chicken over rice with special sauce, 2 Egg Rolls, extra Sweet Sour sauce, Soy sauce,...White wine and Ice water....no desert. This will serve for 2 people 2 days meals...$19.50 out the door ...Yum

Matt Crunk

One Too Many
My lady's homemade meatloaf for dinner tonight when I get home after work. But last night I made myself this delicious midnight Mexican omelet made with chorizo, pico de gallo, shredded cheddar, and topped with sour cream. I crave these things!

12512318_10156452847785077_4976281071063263117_n.jpg

Last night was black beans & rice, and spinach enchiladas. There was plenty of beans & rice leftover, so that's on tonight's menu.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy