Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Vera Godfrey

Practically Family
I guess I should add, I had to go next door and borrow my neighbors oven to bake the rigatoni. After I had everything ready to pop it in and went to preheat, the control panel fried. It had been acting squirrelly for awhile, and I guess finally decided to give it up. I just went on the Frigidaire parts website, and a new one is $312. I guess I'm gonna be trolling the Craigslist for a used stove here in a few.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk
Ouch! Good luck finding one!

Pasty from London Calling in the food truck park. Nice view of a former Route 66 motel and its current characters. There were five police cars over there at one point ...

25219918123_95f502a629_z.jpg

14fa80f5367e979c4efe709024eaff85.jpg

MO085440.jpg

Vera Godfrey

Practically Family
Oldest girl wanted tofu, oldest boy wanted falafal, so that's what we had, with rice. I was out of sour cream, so instead of a tzatziki sauce, I made a garlicy tahini sauce. It was quite good. Really looking forward to tomorrow though!

I had a ham sandwich, pickled vegetables, hummus and crackers, and a granola bar. Not really the meal ID been hoping for, but I didn't have to fix anything, so it's a winner.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk
Ham sandwich is one of my favorites.
Coupled with pickled vegetables, that sounds like a great meal. Not to mention the easy clean up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24