Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

766c927d05c77c9c0782c245dea778ea.jpg

Lord love the hipsters. This place opened recently a little ways down the road. Had a double cheeseburger topped with homemade pickles and bacon jam (amazingly good, actually), fries with sriracha sauce, an order of fresh gulf shrimp stuffed potstickers, and cilantro/ginger slaw. Couple of some kind of locally brewed dark beers that were on tap (trimtab brewing co., maybe) washed it down.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Lord love the hipsters. This place opened recently a little ways down the road. Had a double cheeseburger topped with homemade pickles and bacon jam (amazingly good, actually), fries with sriracha sauce, an order of fresh gulf shrimp stuffed potstickers, and cilantro/ginger slaw. Couple of some kind of locally brewed dark beers that were on tap (trimtab brewing co., maybe) washed it down.

Hipster or not, nice atmosphere and good food equals a gem of an eatin' place. I could see myself being some sort of regular.
:D

It was definately good enough that I'll go back, especially when the weather cools a little. Being five minutes from the house doesn't hurt either.

We have a taco joint five minutes away that we have gone to a few times really trying to like it, but we just cannot. We even gave ourselves/them a break/time to get their act together, but nope. Oh well.

Wow! Sounds fantastic!
Love me some Gulf shrimp.

We have a taco joint five minutes away that we have gone to a few times really trying to like it, but we just cannot. We even gave ourselves/them a break/time to get their act together, but nope. Oh well.
Same deal here. We can walk to a popular taco joint, but the food is just not that good. Everyone else in Arlington seems to like it. My wife and I are puzzled....

I count myself as fortunate that there are four sit down Mexican restaurants (two of which are blessed with patio dining) and a taco truck that pretty much stays parked at the gas station 24-7, all within five minutes of the house, and all of them have damn fine groceries.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters