Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Last night I hit up a local Mexican place for seis de Mayo and had what they call Cancun nachos. They were topped with steak, chicken, shrimp, chorizo, and bacon. A pretty satisfying meal, especially when washed down with a few icy cold Modelos from the tap.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Green salad with grilled chicken, bacon, English cucumber, grape tomato, cheese (white cheddar, smoked cheddar, sharp cheddar - used up end bits of several kinds), perfect avocado, baked cheese crisps, Caesar croutons. Homemade Ranch dressing. Buttered roll (shared with Lily).

IMG_20180507_193606.jpg

Green salad with grilled chicken, bacon, English cucumber, grape tomato, cheese (white cheddar, smoked cheddar, sharp cheddar - used up end bits of several kinds), perfect avocado, baked cheese crisps, Caesar croutons. Homemade Ranch dressing. Buttered roll (shared with Lily).

View attachment 117939
You had Bacon and blah blah blah for dinner. Sounds great to me.
:D

ClassyMica

New in Town
After reading and participating in the threads about coffee and favorite dishes, and seeing the wonderful tastes you guys have (of course you would or you wouldn't be here right? ;) ) I'm assuming there have to be some foodies at the Lounge so, who does the cooking in your house? And more importantly, what's for dinner? (or lunch, or breakfast?)

I'll start:

Tonight, I'm having Heirloom tomato salad, with goat cheese and crusty bread I made yesterday. For desert, I'll have sliced mango and papaya.

Tonight I am making a homemade pizza. I made the dough this morning and let it rise all day. I can't wait to make this. I use fresh mozzarella and homemade sauce as well. For toppings I was thinking of going a little out of the box and use roasted red peppers with prosciutto. I am also going to make a fresh arugula salad with a balsamic vinaigrette dressing. I will enjoy it while sipping on a nice glass of wine and eating outdoors.

Vol au vent.

A traditional French/Belgian dish made with chicken, meatballs and mushrooms in a thick cream/flour sauce served in a puff party shell (think biscuits and gravy). Not as hard to make as you would think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko