Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Stopped at Calabria Deli enroute last nite for Italian roast beef, forgot any sides in my rush
to get home; so macaroni salad seems the ticket there and CVS can supply some vino. Could opt for a sardine slam.

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Monday was homemade spaghetti and Caesar salad.

Tuesday was Taco Tuesday. Soft flour tortillas & ground beef.

Tonight, homemade, grilled pepperoni and Canadian bacon pizzas. Quick dinner before Lily's first Girl Scout meeting of the year. I am in charge of craft projects for the Troop this year, and am presenting 3 project ideas tonight.

The house special pizza from DePalma's in downtown Tuscaloosa, topped with in house made salami, Italian sausage, meatballs, fresh portobello mushrooms, fresh sliced tomatoes, black and green olives and a mountain of extra cheese. It was one of those pies with so much stuff on it you needed a knife and fork to eat it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

crawlinkingsnake

A-List Customer
Butter beans, collard greens, fried okra and cornbread. Umm Umm Ummmmm!

viCAfgnqV8PmUvRB-h9Wkhj9MSw4VVQC1HF8mm6w2uT4opSj-uZnwVURSFN-wk345abEMWs=s114

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Homemade chicken pho. Slow cooking skinless chicken thighs in low sodium chicken broth with charred sweet onions, ginger root, star anise, cloves, and cinnamon stick. It has been cooking for about 5.5 hours at this point. Smells so good!

Later, I will shred the chicken, reduce the broth a bit to concentrate flavors, cook rice noodles (and bok choy greens for me & Hubby), then serve it all with bean sprouts, fresh jalapeno slices, basil leaves, cilantro, lime, plum sauce, and sambal.

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Homemade chicken pho. Slow cooking skinless chicken thighs in low sodium chicken broth with charred sweet onions, ginger root, star anise, cloves, and cinnamon stick. It has been cooking for about 5.5 hours at this point. Smells so good!

Later, I will shred the chicken, reduce the broth a bit to concentrate flavors, cook rice noodles (and bok choy greens for me & Hubby), then serve it all with bean sprouts, fresh jalapeno slices, basil leaves, cilantro, lime, plum sauce, and sambal.

YUM!
IMG_20180929_182937.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass