Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Spaghetti tonight. I picked up a ready made meatloaf from the grocery and put it in the sauce, let it slow cook till it fell apart. Worked out very nicely

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Ready made meatloaf? Oh man, leadmetoit. Soon as I clean the kitchen sometime this weekend maybe,
since the weather is beginning to just turn, meatloaf and leftover sandwiches, and mashed potatoes are on the menu.

Ready made meatloaf? Oh man, leadmetoit. Soon as I clean the kitchen sometime this weekend maybe,
since the weather is beginning to just turn, meatloaf and leftover sandwiches, and mashed potatoes are on the menu.
This came from the meat counter at the local Publix. I'm not sure how far north they have stores

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

Taking the kids to grandma's for supper this evening. She's fixing black eyed peas and ham and fried potatoes

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
I tried my hand at something new-to-me: eye of round roast. Treated it like prime rib (rubbed outside with kosher salt, pepper, garlic, mustard powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, paprika), let it rest for 45 minutes, and cooked at 500° for 7 minutes per pound, then turned off the oven and let it cook with residual heat for 2 1/2 hours. Perfectly pink & medium. Hubby h Lily had horseradish cream with their beef.

Skin-on baby potatoes, mashed with butter and whole milk.

Broccoli and Brussels sprouts.

Hubby is giddy for his leftovers-for-lunch tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner