Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Tiki Tom

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It is too hot right now for beef stew.
However, I like the thought. I'm looking forward to that first perfect autumn day. You know the kind: when it is cool in the morning, bright and warm in the middle of the day, and then crisp and cool again when the sun goes down. That's the type of day when I'm up early and sear the cubes of beef and then toss them in the crock-pot with baby potatoes and a bunch of seasonal mushrooms that I buy at the local outdoor market. Being a lazy guy, I usually season it with a store-bought goulasch powder mix & a half cup of red wine. Then it slow cooks all day! When it gets dark I turn on some soft jazz, light a bunch of candles and serve the stew with some fresh crusty bread and an excellent bottle of red wine. It's all pretty easy and it never fails to please whoever's at home. :)
Thanks, Trenchfriend, you have given me something to look forward to!

I may have overcooked this pizza [emoji14]

It was still delicious.
43bd28a8585ed219ec110fc9a9420459.jpg

I may have overcooked this pizza [emoji14]

It was still delicious.
43bd28a8585ed219ec110fc9a9420459.jpg
I kinda like a pizza when the cheese gets a little browned, so long as the bottom of it's not charcoal.

Had pizza myself last night, although it wasn't this crispy. Also had half an Italian sub and a Greek salad and a couple of ice cold Budweisers to go along with it. And there was some blueberry cheesecake there at the end, too.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I kinda like a pizza when the cheese gets a little browned, so long as the bottom of it's not charcoal.

Had pizza myself last night, although it wasn't this crispy. Also had half an Italian sub and a Greek salad and a couple of ice cold Budweisers to go along with it. And there was some blueberry cheesecake there at the end, too.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
That's quite a meal you had. And not just the amount, a nice summertime variety.
:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran