Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

My personal favourite...home made tacos. My wife is upstairs as I type making the pico de gallo with avocado...we call it salsacado. Then she will make the home made corn tortillas. I will cut the cabbage, grill the onion, the red pepper and the prawns. Probably the one meal I could eat about every day.

My wife and I went vegan for Lent. During that time I started to crave tuna salad sandwiches for some unfathomable reason. So in the 6 weeks or so since Lent ended I am still craving them. So tonight I get to satisfy the craving once again. Tuna salad sammies on my wife's home made rye bread with my oven fries on the side. A weirdly gourmet dinner in my warped Lenten deprived mind.

Kids were over this weekend so I cooked some hot dogs on the grill.
20200614_205312.jpg

[Doing best Chandler from Friends impression] "Can you HAVE too many turkey tacos???"
I didn't have any turkey tacos, but I sure ate a bunch of beef and chicken ones last night, along with some freshly made guacamole. Tonight I'm having spaghetti, because it's cheap and last night 5 kids and myself's worth of 99 cent tacos left a dent in my wallet.

Home made seasoned found beef tacos, arros y maiz, and refried beans with chorizo. Plenty of guacamole (store bought cause I'm lazy) crumbled farm cheese, and habanero salsa

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana