Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Canned Ham; open, add American cheese; rye bread after apply pats Irish butter, grill.
Bought some potato slices, throw inside microwave, or perhaps toss into pan.
Coke Zero. Or maybe some Pinot Grigio. Adjust, adapt, and make the terrain work to advantage. :)

11136203_10153282900554974_4970021041166738471_o.jpg

Turnip

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Fresh Calf-Bratwurst from the butcher with orange lentils salad tonight, along with a Flensburger Dunkel, Red Wine Mousse and.Armagnac for dessert.

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Its gonna be grilled spam and cheese or canned tuna, mayo, over saltines with whatever to drink;
probably Coke Zero. Another option: rye bread, cotto salami, peanut butter is running third.

Tiki Tom

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Ha ha, ho ho! Today is a special day! Both girls are home from college and both are now graduated! On the menu for tonight: (only cooked once a year because it is seasonal and labor-intensive) Homemade Apricot Dumplings from Grandma Eva’s recipe. Traditionally, the whole family works on them together. Served with a nice crisp Austrian Gruener Veltliner. Ho ho, ha ha!

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
Friday night movie night in the Cairo household. Our regular local pizza joint, together with the local Mennonite bakery had a fundraiser for our local elementary school, so it was one pepperoni for me, a plain cheese for daughter youngest, Greek style olive, chicken and feta for daughter oldest,and BBQ wings for the wife.

Dessert was either strawberry rhubarb pie or chocolate cream pie. I am a S-R man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24