Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

20210529_160749.jpg
20210529_183433.jpg

A pork shoulder roast, some chicken legs, and some sausages on the grill today....bottom pic is a bowl of tater tots smothered in homemade green chile gravy topped with shredded cheddar cheese and some of the pork shoulder.

Tonight is Taco Sunday! I bought some turkey thigh segments, my wife will make some white flour/corn flour tortillas, grilled red peppers& onions, cabbage, hot sauce. No dessert as we just had strawberries, whipped cream and lemon pound cake for brunch.

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Enroute home last nite, stopped at Amazon Fresh, grabbed a New York strip steak with a bag of crispy taters.
Tossed all inside the microwave.

I sure can cook.:D

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
Last night saw local home made BBQ sauce burgers on the grill, oven chips and ale. Mr. C turned 54 yesterday, but duty had me on VTC calls all night, so tonight is fine steak on the grill time with a fine red to celebrate.

Or commiserate...

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Bought a pak of 'microwavable bacon' a few nites back. Bacon slices inside plastic pouches ready for the wave,
no fuss, absolutely no grease mess. Fan-tas-tic. Beefsteak rye, some mayo, lettuce.
Slap dash BLT without the T, most convenient. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails