Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Cooked a light dinner tonight, grilled salmon fillett, with a ginger/soya sauce/maple syrup glaze and a mess of fresh green beans. Ate lightly because my wife made a tray of baclava and I had had to leave room for that.

Turnip

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Here we go...

full

Not to forget the mushrooms and the most important ingredient, the Smut-Bier...

full

Last edited:

Turnip

You never tried that Crete stuff, do you…:cool::D

After the war I served an advisory tour with the Hellenic Army and spent some time on Crete.
A jump on the island with Greek paras and mountain work, and "that Crete stuff" in Heraklion.:cool::D

Once, in Salonika a bartender whom was a Crete native poured a shot of Ouzo
for me to celebrate his first German soldier kill during the war.
The knife he used hung on the wall behind him.
Yes, Crete guys are a tough bunch.

Haha, yes, that’s what I thought…:D

Turnip

About to pick up some nice burgers and „special“ fries…don’t look up if you want to sleep well…:D

A few nights ago it was tortellini in a marinara sauce with a dinner salad and garlic bread. A couple of nights ago (birthday dinner for me and Lady Toe’s Mother) it was filet mignon, steamed vegetables, garlic red mashed potatoes, dinner rolls, a dinner salad with the best Ranch dressing ever, strawberry cheeseburger, as well as a Jack and Coke and a couple of local beers on tap. Last night, pizza.
:D

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Pizza with cheese bread and Dr. Pepper.
:D

Dominos? They've got this cheese bread I love. Diet Dr Pepper or Coke diet or Zero as chaser.

Some dogs in the frig, and a can of Campbell's Pork & Beans. That's it unless I can move my keister
and hit the streets for some shopping-which don't look good with a second cup of joe.
So it's prolly gonna be Stars & Stripes tonite. Or I call Dominos for a pizza and some of that cheese dough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana