Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Remember my Knäckebrot massacre soup?

Müsli bowl with spicy tomato juice from tetra pack + crushed Knäckebrot + some small (Gouda) cheese cubes!!

Reheat it in the microwave, delicious!!

This week so far.....

Sunday - meatloaf, collard greens, black eyed peas, and cornbread. Cold Coors light.

Monday - potstickers, fried cabbage with bacon, and rice. Stella Artois

Tuesday - salami and provolone sub sandwiches, hummus, and carrots sticks. Good People IPA

Tonight - chicken nuggets and macaroni & cheese. Good People again.

Looks like spaghetti is on the menu for tomorrow. Beer to be determined on the way home from work.

Fifty150

One Too Many
This gives me roast beef for dinner, lunch meat for sandwiches, tacos, stir fry.......... I can trim the fat, or leave some fat on. All that it needs is salt & pepper. Sometimes I just eat pieces of beef, because I want to eat pieces of beef. It's well done at the tips. That's the part which I toss on top of stir fried vegetables. Perfectly medium in the middle. About the same size as a NY strip steak; tender and juicy.

IMG_20230813_121437215.jpg

IMG_20230813_121924980.jpg

IMG_20230813_122831994.jpg

IMG_20230813_122814061.jpg

IMG_20230813_123251534.jpg

IMG_20230813_124002163.jpg

Turnip

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Badenian pasta pockets (Maultaschen) with south German, warm potatoes salad as main course, strawberry parfait with lemon sorbet and a small cheesecake with blueberries for dessert.

FOXTROT LAMONT

One Too Many
Pandemonium.

A can of Spam grilled to perfection and macaroni with paprika. Beans, brown or white rice,
add soy sauce. Toss all together off stove in large glass bowl. Garlic Italian bread. Diet Coke or diet Dr Pepper
over ice-this is important, no bottles/cans.

Also great with chips.

Normally, I don't want to make you very hungry, but I'm enjoing a yummy supermarket ham hog, which just has to be baked ready, right now! Can you imagine the heavenly scent?? :p

Plus storebrand basic vinegar potato salad.

It was a quick sandwich dinner tonight. Just prior to Covid we were in a craft brew pub in Brookings Oregon. They had a vegan food truck (hey, it is Oregon after all!!!) attached. My wife came back with a vegan portobello mushroom sandwich for us to share. It was great but stupid expensive for having zero meat in it.....but then vegans are strict like that. I said to her, damn I can make this at home, better and cheaper. So ever since, every once in a while I make my (better and cheaper) version.

Ciabatta buns, grilled portobello mushrooms, roasted red peppers, cheese melted under the broiler, then lettuce...... with a generous dollop of basil mayo.

Reactions: RBH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner