Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

vitanola

I'll Lock Up
Grapefruit salad, Tomato Curry Soup, a mild Thai Yellow Curry with chicken and vegetables over Jasmine rice, fresh fruit and nuts, Mint cake with Hard Dark Chocolate Frosting, Demitasse.

We've been meal planning out of pre-war cook-books for so long that tonight we decided to do something entirely different.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
You grew up in Louisiana and don't like collard greens??

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2
No, I grew up in TN.
Oh we used to cook them in our house, and I had to help pick them in my grandparents garden, but I didn't like them.
If it looks like something that washed ashore after it's been cooked, I don't touch it. :D

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
u4yguda3.jpg

Caldo Verde
So, THAT is it?!
James was right - a soup. :nod:

Girls do not fart.
Right...
That's what they say in the Kindergarten when there's a strange smell in the room.
Somehow, it sticks in everyone's mind long time after Kindergarten is over... and Legend becomes Myth.. :p

Virginia Creeper

One of the Regulars
I do that on occasion.
I look at my wife and say "your turn." :D

Funny. It always seems to be my turn here, too. :D

I've declared tonight's dinner to be "Leftover Heck"... Well, maybe my language was a touch stronger than that. We've got pork, beans, tomato sauce, polenta, and potatoes in there. Darned if I know yet what I'm going to do with them, but I'm sure there's a meal to be made. Might just make some Southwestern style stuffed peppers with polenta as a side. Fusion cuisine! :D

Grapefruit salad, Tomato Curry Soup, a mild Thai Yellow Curry with chicken and vegetables over Jasmine rice, fresh fruit and nuts, Mint cake with Hard Dark Chocolate Frosting, Demitasse.

We've been meal planning out of pre-war cook-books for so long that tonight we decided to do something entirely different.

Geez, I wish you lived closer. I can't get rid of grapefruit to save my life here. No one likes it. Those trees are going to get a BIG haircut this year. I am tired of picking up grapefruit.

fashion frank

One Too Many
Wise Guy's

Stopped up on the hill ( Federal Hill, the Italian section of town ) as we say here in Providence and bought a pie on the way home from a Big Band concert.

All the Best ,Fashion Frank

BTW I also made them an offer they could not refuse :)

Stopped up on the hill ( Federal Hill, the Italian section of town ) as we say here in Providence and bought a pie on the way home from a Big Band concert.

All the Best ,Fashion Frank

BTW I also made them an offer they could not refuse :)

Ok, so what kind of pie are we talking about here? Pictures. :p
Also the prerequisite comment: "Leave the gun. Take the Cannoli."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto