Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Boboli Pizza crust, after 6 years in Cali I finally gave it a shot a few weeks ago and it's a once a week thing now. Every California Pizza is missing something and I can't quite put my finger on it. In Massachusetts, there's a Mom and Pop pizza joint on every corner it seems and they are all super. Boboli is the secret to a great East Coast pizza if you'd like to see for yourself. Check it out -

1 Boboli Thin Crust
any sauce but I use Prego pizza sauce, use it sparingly
2 Cups of Italian Shredded Cheese ( The mix with prov, Mozz, Rom, Parm )
Topping of your choice ( Pepperoni or Onion for me )
10 minutes at 450 top shelf in a pizza pan til the cheese starts to turn gold and you got East Coast perfection. You'll never spend 22 bucks on another pizza when you can have the best for 12. If ya give it a shot please let me know that I've turned you forever.

green papaya

One Too Many
2016-02-24_202725.jpg
2016-02-24_202645.jpg

Bok Choy with fried garlic, oil, soy sauce, ginger

bowl of rice and some salted bean curd.

Had a slice of good bread with nut-nougatcream on evening-dinner, but now, I'm further making milk-rice at the moment, because, there was some appetite for more. :D

Stanley Doble

Call Me a Cab
Roast chicken leg, rice, cauliflower, carrots. I tried making my own shak n bak with flour, corn meal, poultry seasoning, pepper and salt. Needs work.

Stanley Doble

Call Me a Cab
Made some polenta tonight. That's cornmeal mush and tomato gravy for you Southerners lol ha ha. I never made it before. This morning I made hoe cakes for breakfast and decided to cook up the leftover dough into polenta for supper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner