Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Nutter butter cookies are a classic for a good reason.

Sometimes thinking outside the Oreo box, Nutters are more post pizza preferred morsels.
And The Righteous Brothers are classic. ...Since I started listening to You Tube music reactors I've been
somewhat pleasantly surprised that young kids today favor our generation's music-especially male singers,
instead of what their own age era offers; particularly critical of their generation.

Last edited:

GoetzManor

Familiar Face
I made jambalaya for the first time last night and I think it turned out pretty well. I even surprised myself. The lady wasn't really into it, but then again she's not big on spicy foods. That just means more leftovers for me!

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
Lots of leftovers from this...

20211224_171245.jpg

Harp

I'll Lock Up
My sister decided pork loin instead of turkey this Christmas but did prepare stuffing; obviously not stuffed,
tasty but no cigar compared to the real deal. All the usual suspects trim-line, Hawaiian dinner rolls added
another variant definitely not Pillsbury and way too sweet in my humble opinion. Pork pulled, dosed barbecue
sauce-Sweet Baby Ray's which I rather prefer without but a free feed is a free feed.

Christmas dinner dealer's choice this year was a busted flush. :( Turkey is tops and stepping outside
the batter's box swinging wild, naa. Stick to the tried-and-true.

My cholesterol tested high for the first time ever so my doctor has strongly suggested time in purgatory accompanied by the South Beach Diet. Diet starts Monday so tonight we head to our local craft beer joint for a Last Supper of sorts with beer (a def no no on the S B Diet) and likely tacos.

My cholesterol tested high for the first time ever so my doctor has strongly suggested time in purgatory accompanied by the South Beach Diet. Diet starts Monday so tonight we head to our local craft beer joint for a Last Supper of sorts with beer (a def no no on the S B Diet) and likely tacos.

Good luck, it's good you're attacking it early.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk