Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

M Brown

A-List Customer
Our Easter Sunday brunch:

Fresh Bluepoint & Wellfleet oysters on the halfshell,
broiled bacon wrapped sea scallops with hot honey drizzle,
broiled salmon fillet with caramelzed shallots & brown butter sauce
vegetable medley saute with balsamic drizzle on a bed of minced cauliflower,
mixed greens salad with vidalia onion dressing,
Fresh, warm ciabatta loaf with seasoned butter
deviled eggs,
& mango mimosas

And a variety of "mini" Desserts: Key lime Pie, Chocolate Cheese Cake, Pecan Carmel Torte, Strawberry Shortcake, and Tiramisu.

Attachments

• 1933FC7C-28F5-4936-B582-9FA5EECEA5CA.jpeg
    1933FC7C-28F5-4936-B582-9FA5EECEA5CA.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 56
Last edited:

Turnip

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Baaaaaah, that reads rather excellent!!

Over here it’s low temperature Roastbeef with garden salad.

Fried catfish, ham, meatloaf, chicken and dressing, corn, sweet potatoes, collard greens, black eye peas, macaroni and cheese, green beans, new potatoes, Brussels sprouts, squash casserole, Apple cobbler, and pecan pie. I had a little of all of it, a lot of some of it.

Eva Granch

New in Town
Such a good weekend of food and loved having time in my kitchen. I made the tomahawk steak and WOW, what a hit! I also made a small filet that had been languishing in my freezer and a bunch of Mongolian chicken using this recipe. I figured that I can freeze or use the chicken for lunches, I like batch cooking. SIdes included corn on the cob and crushed potatoes.

Last edited:

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Fried catfish, ham, meatloaf, chicken and dressing, corn, sweet potatoes, collard greens, black eye peas, macaroni and cheese, green beans, new potatoes, Brussels sprouts, squash casserole, Apple cobbler, and pecan pie. I had a little of all of it, a lot of some of it.

Meatloaf made from ground turkey, mashed potatoes, jar/can gravy with corn top my list.
Pan fried blackened catfish and not too spicy Cajun, hash browns, sweet potato pie.
Pillsbury biscuits. Lancers Portuguese white wine.
And cornbread too.

What can I say, know I'm a cheapskate date. But if it ain't broke, don't need no fixin nohow. ;)

Turnip

Garden salad with tenderloin stripes and Balsamic vinaigrette as a starter, main course European seabass on green and white asparagus with Hollandaise and Rosemary potatoes.

Last edited:

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Garden salad with tenderloin stripes and Balsamic vinaigrette as a starter, main course European seabass on green and white asparagus with Hollandaise and Rosemary potatoes.
Fish on Friday, some traditions never die. We enjoyed trout and almonds on a bed of rice with a side of sweetcorn.

Turnip

Pure fortuity here.
As I’m an orthodox atheist my focus is rather on keeping the Bratwurst-with-Sauerkraut-Thursday. (Räuber Hotzenplotz)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21