Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's on your keychain?

Widebrim

I'll Lock Up
Carlisle Blues said:
Handcuff key...:D

Product_4653_det.jpg

No explanation required, Chris!lol

Burton

One of the Regulars
Wow some of you folks have some very cool things with your keys! Personally I hate carrying too many keys and thus have several small key rings for different applications. A "D" ring with a key for my British Landrover with a house key for when I am home in Texas. A single house key with a Masonic key fob for jogging and when I am out on Wake Island which I am a lot, a couple of keys on an "Operation Iraqi Freedom" key fob which interestingly enough is stamped "Made in China".

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
^^^^

Just check here.

btown_farmers.jpg

Farmer's National Bank in Boyertown, PA, was at the corner of East Philadelphia Avenue and Washington Street.

Like many banks, it's changed hands over the years. It's now M&T Bank, as you can see by the sign that covers the engraved name on the building's facade.

Ha ha. Yes, the keyfob has a picture of this building on it. Forgive the iMac photo.

FNBkeyfob.jpg

Tomasso said:
Just check here.

btown_farmers.jpg

Farmer's National Bank in Boyertown, PA, was at the corner of East Philadelphia Avenue and Washington Street.

Like many banks, it's changed hands over the years. It's now M&T Bank, as you can see by the sign that covers the engraved name on the building's facade.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender

I had an old Savoy Hotel key tag, which I sadly lost after 25 years of having it! Now have my old Army I/D disc and a little chrome retro space rocket!!

Flivver

Practically Family
I carry two rings of keys...one with my wad of household keys (quite large, I'm afraid), and one with just my single car key and an antique auto keychain.

I learned the hard way that it's not a good idea to hang a heavy wad of keys from your vehicle ignition switch...makes the switch wear out *much* faster leading to a time-consuming repair.

adamjaskie

One of the Regulars
House key, car key, parents' house key, a couple grocery store discount tags, and a little key my girlfriend gave me that opens a lock she carries on her keychain.

Viola

Call Me a Cab
I don't have a keychain I have just a key to my house. Apparently this befuddles my beloved and flat out INFURIATES my father, both of whom think I am crazy. I just thought it made it easier to fit in purses but apparently its demented. [huh]

What would be authentic for ladies? I think I remember my grandmother had a leather oval with her initial on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic