Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's on your keychain?

Avalon

A-List Customer
FinalVestige79 said:
1930s-1940s St. Christoper Medal - Interesting this about this one is the back, it has a single prop passenger plane, and a 4 Door Sedan (looks like a 1930s Sedan to me) with suicide doors and 3 windows.

That's the exact same one I have! ;)

Avalon

A-List Customer
FinalVestige79 said:
Small world! Great aren't they? I found this one in my Grandparents garage and have had it on my neck since that day about 2 years. Makes a great conversation piece too.

It really does. :D Nanny gave me mine when I first started college. I treasure it.

amynbebes

New in Town
Nothing exciting, a soccer ball charm with a little soccer field and a key to my car, key to hubby's car, house key, parents' house key and a few keys that I haven't the faintest what they go to so I'm afraid to get rid of them :)

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Boring!

Lots of keys, a little light (blind in the dark these days), car alarm thingy, house alarm thingy.

No personal details at all. Which is odd as I really like interesting doodads on every other thing in my life, but for some reason they never make it onto my keychain.

I used to have a tiny Swiss Army knife, but after losing three to airport security (never remembered to remove them), I gave up on that.

davestlouis

Practically Family
I have a little brass fob from Vanguard Sailboats, celebrating 50 years of the Sunfish, 1951-2001, and keys to my cars and house. That's it.

TraditionalFrog

One of the Regulars
A B-17 is on my keychain!

100_1901.jpg

Ghostsoldier said:
That's what my .45 ACP bullet does! lol
Rob
See your dummy, and raise by noting that if I can ever find a beaten-to-hell-so-nobody-wants-it half- or full-moon clip for it, I plan on migrating the very much LIVE .45ACP Federal HST 230-grain jacketed hollowpoint that has my name on it onto my keychain.

"If you have a bullet with your name on it, then nobody else will."--unknown

drafttek

New in Town
Keys to two Jeeps (not the plastic with buttons type), locking gas cap key, one house key, two keys to my parents house (600 miles away), a small metal bottle opener (just in case), all on a Jeep Wrangler door strap with a carabiner at the other end. This lets me clip the keys to something, like my belt loop, the canoe, etc. so I won't lose them.

Claudette

New in Town
I've got keys (two cars, my backyard gate, my house), a picture of my sister, and a Hello Kitty key chain. I've been meaning to buy a ladybug or a longhorn for my key chain, but forget when I'm shopping.

quickerNu

New in Town
I try to carry as few keys as possible, but I have to carry several for work. I started keeping my Harley key and fob on a seperate chain and only carry it when I ride (which isn't often enough!). So my daily chain is this:
keys.jpg

I hate to have a bottle opener- but I found this Texas bottle opener that doesn't look to obvious, and a p-38 can opener.

And speaking of St. Christopher- it's not a keychain, but it has 2 zepplins, streamliner train and car.
pin1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR