Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's something modern you won't miss when it becomes obsolete?

I suspect that his real name is something on the order of "Moon Dance Sativa".

As Hesse so aptly wrote: "If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us."

That ain’t working with me. I am sure none of the things that I don’t like have no part of me. It is through experience and knowledge that makes one disturbed with things that are wrong around us.

vitanola

I'll Lock Up
That ain’t working with me. I am sure none of the things that I don’t like have no part of me. It is through experience and knowledge that makes one disturbed with things that are wrong around us.

Ah! Good point. So, as I understand it, you live in the San Fransisco area, and see certain things which upset you, and this shapes your weltanschauung. I suppose that the same is true for me. Of course, I don't live in the Bay Area, I live in Hillsdale, so...

Last edited:
That might depend on how good looking the paramedics are. ;)
Well, I'm not attracted to men, and 32 years of marriage to my wonderful wife trumps me making any passes at women paramedics, so the pants go on. lol

That depends on why the paramedics were called. You might have cut off something that precludes you from wearing pants...
If that appendage gets cut off it won't matter if I'm wearing pants because they'l be taking me to the morgue; John Wayne Bobbitt I'm not. :nono:

vintageTink

One Too Many
Well, I'm not attracted to men, and 32 years of marriage to my wonderful wife trumps me making any passes at women paramedics, so the pants go on. lol

If that appendage gets cut off it won't matter if I'm wearing pants because they'l be taking me to the morgue; John Wayne Bobbitt I'm not. :nono:
I've seen some women medics. Maybe nothing you'd want to make eyes at...

I'd still like to know how he didn't notice.
Weird Al sang about the unfortunate gentleman:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU95v23MQ4c

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy