Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's wrong with this picture? (Warning: May Shock and appal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

A-List Customer
Elaina said:
Did you have a ganster theme going on?

I never did the Sadie dances either, and not for lack of a date. They wouldn't let me bring my 4 dates in. Something about only needing one...or some rubbish.

But at least hats are being worn again.

No, but a lot of kids think they're gangsta (there's a major difference).
That is true though, it may be a rough, sloppy start, but hats are being worn again.

Phil

A-List Customer
These are my friends though. I've given them crash courses in proper hat etiquette (or hatiquette if you will) from what I've learned here and in Classic Style magazine. These pictures are published on the internet on a free forum (Facebook), if said friends wouldn't want said pictures viewed and criticised, then they shouldn't have been put up in the first place. And I didn't intend this thread as a mocking point but more of a, here is what my generation is doing with classic style (or the lack there of) and as a compliation of do and don't threads on here, mainly pointing towards don't. But I wil admit criticism will happen.

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
The first bloke doesn't seem that bad. The second fella looks like he is wearing Daddy's hat that is far too big, and the last chap... Fuzzy hats are never good in my opinion... unless it is a winter cap. But... if they like it and are having fun... I say Yay to them! :p

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender

You know what gang? I never mind hypothetical critiques of people or even specific critiques of celebrities, they are fair game. These kids are underage and not here to defend themselves. Also, I don't want this to turn into a mean spirited romp of these people, who at least are wearing hats.

So, please, move along. Nothing more to see here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana