Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

When Is Your Birthday?

Starius

Practically Family
I've been waiting for the 13th page of this thread.

My birthday is May 13th, 1978.

I share my birthday with:
1964 Stephen Colbert
1961 Dennis Rodman
1950 Stevie Wonder
1941 Ritchie Valens
1939 Harvey Keitel

I have an uncle whose birthday is also May 13th.
My Mother is June 13th.
My Father is October 13th.

I have several other family members who were born on the 13th. We consider 13 a lucky number.

Foofoogal

Banned
I was always taught a lady never told her age. ;)
I am special because I was born April 12, 1957.
Less babies born in April than any month and more in September than any month.
Name is Sandra after of course Sandra Dee. I can tell alot of times when someone was born by their name. lol

Ann Miller, David Cassidy, Shannen Doherty, David Letterman, and to the day Vince Gill share my day. :D

Beverly Cleary was born on 12th of April in 1916.
I found this interesting because she was my favorite author as a child. Anyone remember Mr.Kilpatrick the policeman in her books?

Prairie Dog

A-List Customer
Diamondback said:
CLASSIFIED, but sometime under the Gemini sign near the end of the Carter administration.

Thought you were a much older dude.
Especially after reading this-

Diamondback said:
Anything with either caffeine or electrolytes--yes, those two chemicals are probably tearing me apart inside, but they're the only thing giving me a fighting chance of keeping up with the youngsters...:eek:

You're a young guy, try to make more healthful decisions. I hope you're not a smoker too. You should take better care of yourself.

"Age" isn't just elapsed time, sir--in this context, "youth" refers to those with more energy, and less jaded outlook on life, than I. (Also, I do try to take it easy on myself, which is why I try to limit myself to three Dr Peppers a day tops, skip dessert and only crack open Gatorades when the extra performance gain's worth the cost. The downside of a Type-A+++ "hard-charging" personality... The advice and thought behind it is definitely appreciated.:) )

Foofoogal

Banned
HTML:
"Age" isn't just elapsed time, sir--in this context, "youth" refers to those with more energy, and less jaded outlook on life, than I.

I just saw sign on a church that said, "Life either makes you better or bitter."
So true. I truly don't like hanging out with people who don't forgive and forget. It will suck the life right out of you fast.........

Jack Scorpion

One Too Many
Foofoogal said:
Beverly Cleary was born on 12th of April in 1916.
I found this interesting because she was my favorite author as a child. Anyone remember Mr.Kilpatrick the policeman in her books?

I remember... somebody with a paper route. And finding a dog. And winning a dog in a love contest. And owning guppies and the guppies multiplying and.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot