Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

When Is Your Birthday?

Emmababy

One of the Regulars
JazzBaby said:
You can look it up on Wikipedia. I did, and turns out 11th Sept is also the birthday of D.H Lawrence and snooker player Matthew Stevens. I think George Gershwins birthday was September 28th.... or was it 26th?

i like matthew stevens, he's in my top five players list now Paul Hunter is DEAD.

incidentally, March 31st 1988

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Amber DeCadence said:
hey theres nothing wrong with turning thirtyteen ;) I'll be doing the same this year

15 December 1977

Welcome to the lounge Amber. Can't get enough DeCadence here.:D
(Now why is it, I just knew you were Sagitarius?:) )

Fridaynight

Familiar Face
June 5th, 1985

Let's see here...
1968 - U.S. presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy is shot at the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles, California by Palestinian Sirhan Sirhan. Kennedy dies the next day.

1989 - The Unknown Rebel halts the progress of a column of advancing tanks for over half an hour after the Tiananmen Square protests.

The only 2 that really interested me.

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
I was four months old, to the day, when John F. Kennedy was shot. . . . I have no alibi.

This past Sunday, July 22. As of 8:16 that morning, I achieved 44 years of age, and I'm proud of every moment.

Lee

Well, maybe not every moment. :D

Phil

A-List Customer
Nov. 17, 1988. Apparently I have a unique birthday. I don't know many people with the same one.

MrNewportCustom said:
I was four months old, to the day, when John F. Kennedy was shot. . . . I have no alibi.

Well, Maggie Simpson did shoot Mr Burns...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo