Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where are you going tonight

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Evening

Attended the 5.15pm Mass at Holy Name Cathedral,
then perused the downstairs bookstore shelves for an
Aquinas text; next, across Chicago Avenue to Dunkin' Donuts
for coffee.

If my friends from my hell-raising past could see me now.lol

Pilgrim

One Too Many
I'm going to the kitchen for dinner! Then back here to the computer to teach an online graduate class.

Tomorrow night, perhaps a homeowner's board meeting.

Thursday night, my surf band practices, so I'll be playing bass loudly and enthusiastically. (Pipeline - Walk, Don't Run - Sleepwalk - Wipe Out - we got 'em!)

Friday night, my oldest daughter (18) and I will be setting up gear for an early start for a one-day Saturday ski trip.

katiemakeup

Practically Family
Yes~ some day when I am not working or out of town! I have never been before so I am looking forward to it & meeting any/all kind Loungers!

Miss Sis

One Too Many
Wednesday night is visit my elderly lady friend, Mrs P, night!

Every Wednesday after work I jump on the bus and head straight there. I cook some dinner for us and we have a chat for a bit about things and the world.

Even though she is 86 and I am 30, we have alot in common. I truely think of her as a friend. :)

Maybe this is what comes of liking the Golden Era so much!

Barbigirl

Practically Family
Wed.

Tonight I am taking my girls and my guy to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. I have wanted to go for a few years so it should be great fun.

Keep your fingers crossed for light traffic please.

Atticus Finch

Call Me a Cab
Hi PeeWee and All,

I'm going to the Char Grill. It's a burger place that still cooks with charcoal after almost 50 years. You order from an outside window and eat in the car. Excellent food!

I haven't thought about the Char Grill in years! Not since the mid-seventies when I was at Carolina. Thanks, PeeWee, for bringing back some wonderful memories!

Atticus

Archie Goodwin

One of the Regulars
Wednesday

I am going here:

http://www.laprovencerestaurant.com/pages/917133/index.htm

for dinner with my wife. It is a wonderful, romantic, French restaurant. Unfortunately, it will mostly be a waste, as we will be attending her holiday office party. Not a bad idea, having it on a Wednesday, as that might keep people from drinking too much. My company has ours on a Saturday in a hotel ballroom, with a block of rooms reserved for the people who may no longer have a job on Monday.

Atticus Finch

Call Me a Cab
Hi Folks,

I got so choked up about the Char Grill, I forgot to answer the question. I'm not going anywhere tonight. I'm staying home with my girlfriend and we are going to decorate the Christmas tree. I'll pour myself a bit of Maker's Mark, put on a Christmas in The Blues CD, and be ready to hand her the decorations as she asks for them.

Atticus

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuatara