Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where can i find Robert Duvalls Vest in Get Low

inkyhands

New in Town
Vests

There are a couple of good sources. Here's two:

http://www.wwmerc.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=535344&type=store&category=3120

http://www.westernemporium.com/store/oldwest_vests.php?from=leftnav&__utma=1.1471793952731842000.1251166535.1251166535.1253154430.2&__utmb=1.1.10.1253154430&__utmc=1&__utmx=-&__utmz=1.1253154430.2.2.utmgclid=CJfmjYXM95wCFVlM5Qodrz91bQ|utmccn=%28not%20set%29|utmcmd=%28not%20set%29|utmctr=scully%20western%20vests%20big%20and%20tll&__utmv=-&__utmk=237427200

Sorry about the length of the URLs. Not sure how to shorten them.

Inkyhands

coble

A-List Customer
thanks for the links, they worked perfectly well. My wife and i just went and saw Get Low, i'd have to say it is the best movie i'd ever seen. Its such a wonderful story, no glam or glitz, just a down to earth wonderful story. My wife and i are thinking of actually making the vest, i'd like to know if anyone has more links, just incase what we make doesn't work out. We have ideas on how we are going to make it. Thanks Inky hands, those links did help out a great deal.

illumin8em

A-List Customer
coble said:
thanks for the links, they worked perfectly well. My wife and i just went and saw Get Low, i'd have to say it is the best movie i'd ever seen. Its such a wonderful story, no glam or glitz, just a down to earth wonderful story. My wife and i are thinking of actually making the vest, i'd like to know if anyone has more links, just incase what we make doesn't work out. We have ideas on how we are going to make it. Thanks Inky hands, those links did help out a great deal.

wish the movie was playing in my state, have been looking forward to it

coble

A-List Customer
i am having Jeff from the quartermaster shop make this vest, discussed prices and its a really good deal, just two payments of 77 dollars. Can't wait, it takes 6 weeks to get made, which is not bad at all since its fitting to my size. I will post a photo in what are you wearing today thread when i get my vest.

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
i am having Jeff from the quartermaster shop make this vest, discussed prices and its a really good deal, just two payments of 77 dollars. Can't wait, it takes 6 weeks to get made, which is not bad at all since its fitting to my size. I will post a photo in what are you wearing today thread when i get my vest.

What do you think the turn around time is on that garment?

Cheers!

Dan

coble

A-List Customer
the turn around rate is actually 6 weeks, you can pay 50 percent down, then you pay for the rest and they ship it to you, so dealing with shipping i'd say 7 weeks. But they ask your measurements and they also send samples of the fabric your interested in.
They will send you different weights of that fabric as well. When i wrote them i had to send several different photos because they had not seen the movie, nor heard of it. Also the guy had never seen a vest in this style, he said it was a great design and looked forward to making it.
He also mentioned to me they had just made one of the outfitts from the recent sherlock holmes for a person. All they need are photos and measurements. I hope that helps, if you need any more questions answered let me know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo