Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where'd I get all these jackets ?

Baron Enski

Familiar Face
Just wanted a decient Irvin and A2 repro after watching too many war films. Now have 5 A2"s , two horse ,one steer , 2warhorse, 1 B3 seal on seal 1 422a, 1 G1, 3 Irvin,one 1940 two 41/42, 1 Luftwaffa in steer and B10. Also 1 Buzz L2 , 1 Alpha B15 and Ma1 . Oh yeh and a D1 and I dont even fly an aeroplane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad I discovered Eastman Leather though

PS still want Star A2 and russet B3:eek:

nicholasb

One of the Regulars
Would you stick up some pics of the collection? I started off with an A2 Eastman and then went for civilian repro jackets. I like the military jackets but prefer the civilian ones for me now. Wouldn't mind a D1 for the cold weather though.

Justhandguns

Practically Family
I am now torn between the ELC Star or the Roughwear A-2.

Yes, we would like to see your collection!! Please!!

Fly Boy

One of the Regulars
Just wanted a decient Irvin and A2 repro after watching too many war films. Now have 5 A2"s , two horse ,one steer , 2warhorse, 1 B3 seal on seal 1 422a, 1 G1, 3 Irvin,one 1940 two 41/42, 1 Luftwaffa in steer and B10. Also 1 Buzz L2 , 1 Alpha B15 and Ma1 . Oh yeh and a D1 and I dont even fly an aeroplane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad I discovered Eastman Leather though

PS still want Star A2 and russet B3:eek:

I have to say, well played sir.

Whereabouts in Ireland are you from?

Baron Enski

Familiar Face
First I "m New at this game not sure how to take pictures maybe if I did nt buy so many jackets I could afford a camera .And I m from Co. Cork

Baron Enski

Familiar Face
Get this, about a year ago I gave away one of those Irvins (older type 41/42 merino wool shiny outside size 44 that Eastman do) nothing wrong with it alittle worn at the front maybe , I just wanted the newer type ,I gave it to St Vincents De Paul. Like to think its keeping some tramp warm somewhere

Baron Enski

Familiar Face
OH about the Star or 27752 , the 27752 was one of the last I got , its agreat jacket very tough horsehide needs alot of breaking in.Its got a coller stand which makes it abit sticky uppy but I m sure it will where in . Also its suppose tobe the one Steve McQueen wore in the Great Escape ,Chuck Yeager wore the Monarqe , which I also have Lighter than the 27752 still agood jacket though . Dont know any thing about the Star maybe someone else has one out there they can help us both because thats my next one at the end of the month

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred