Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Which funny videos are you watching?

Stanley Doble

Call Me a Cab
These videos are strangely addicting. I have watched the whole series going back several years. The presenter is an American historical re - enactor, specializing in the Revolutionary War period of the late 18th century. In this series he demonstrates how to cook authentic 18th century dishes in an authentic 18th century kitchen or over an outdoor camp fire. Not exactly funny videos but he has many loyal followers who love his show.

Stanley Doble

Call Me a Cab
This funny video featuring Bob Dylan and Jenna Elfman. It is the last scene from a Dharma and Greg episode. She played Dharma.

The joke is that Dharma told husband Greg that she was trying out for a band and invited him along. Thinking it was some of her hippie friends he begged off, and missed the chance to meet Bob Dylan. So the scene itself is the punch line. I get the impression it was all ad lib with some great Bob Dylan music.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21