Which one of these jacket twins is a keeper?

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by trainspotter, Nov 30, 2020.

Which one of these jacket twins is a keeper?

1. 38

3 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. 40

26 vote(s)
    86.7%
  3. Keep 'em both !

1 vote(s)
    3.3%
  1. Fanch

Fanch I'll Lock Up

My first thought too was how both jackets looked zipped up. My initial impression was both looked fine to me and depends on which one is the most comfortable to wear, mostly unzipped but zipped as well.

trainspotter likes this.
  2. Fanch

Fanch I'll Lock Up

Having seen both jackets zipped, my take would be to go with the size 40. A jacket slightly too tight will make you :(, but a jacket slightly too loose will make you :). In any case I voted 40.

AeroFan_07 and trainspotter like this.
  3. trainspotter

trainspotter One of the Regulars

thank you @Marc mndt , @oskar ,@El Marro ,@handymike , @Turnip , @jglf ,@JMax, @JMax ,@Guppy ,@MrProper ,@sweetfights ,@Vezio, @Monitor , @HoosierDaddy ,@bn1966 ,@Superfluous ,@jonbuilder ,@Peacoat @air, @AeroFan_07 ,@breezer ,@58panheadfan & @Fanch

I have decided to keep the 40 and sell the 38. Will update my earlier classified posting soon. Started wearing the 40 regularly and the break in process is on its way !

I casually referred to TFL while searching for a Schott P665 a little more than an year ago, & browsing TFL has been a part of my daily routine since, thanks to the awesome inputs and discussions with all of you. A year back, I had not even heard of Schott or Aero, let alone RMC, Himel, Freewheelers, Vanson, Lost World or Laglitz. Now I own several jackets from more than a few of these. Its great to discuss and be guided by all of you leather jacket veterans