Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Whites Packers 11.5C

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Very nice pair of lightly used White's Packer boots in a slightly narrower than standard size of 11.5 with a C width. These have a cowboy style heel to them, Vibram "semi-smooth" soles (see photos) and are built to last for decades, not years. Heavy boots built to take daily work and lots of walking. These are soft toe - not safety or steel toe boots.

I purchased this pair pre-broken in and generally speaking, they fit me perfectly. So why sell them? This pair of Packers seems to be special ordered, as other pairs I have tried had the perfect arch support for me. This pair has about 3/8" of additional arch support pad under the heel that tapers out rapidly in the mid-sole of the boot. Try and visualize a very specific, firm "pad" that is under 1/3 of your foot. For some it's probably very comfortable, like an orthopedic design. For me, I found the arch to be too aggressive. I want to be honest & transparent here, hence the full disclosure on the sale. I realize this may limit the interested audience. I was not aware of this facet of these boots when I purchased these.

Full details on the packers may be found here: https://whitesboots.com/rancher/packer/

Asking for - may consider Canada/Alaska shipping at cost.

Photos below:
IMG_6876.JPG
IMG_6877.JPG
IMG_6879.JPG
IMG_6881.JPG IMG_6882.JPG IMG_6878.JPG IMG_6883.JPG
IMG_6880.JPG

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner