Who are the decent+ quality American leather jacket makers?

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by Hobbes1, May 13, 2021.

1. Jin431

Jin431 Call Me a Cab

I saw his eBay account and he makes superb jackets. I hope he offers more patterns later.

The patterns look great but I'm not too keen on half belts so im hoping he will offer something later that will better suit my taste.mI am not familiar with norshor but I read that he used to work with JC at GW so he must be good.

I know they have not been paying attention to that for quite a while so that's quite a shame but they are active in instagram but like what @Psant25 said, I would call them first and then email them for specifics. They are busy with orders right now so most orders have been delayed but they have always been good to me and other members too

2. regius

regius Call Me a Cab

Fall River, MA. In a huge awesome looking stone factory

3. regius

regius Call Me a Cab

Hobbes1 likes this.
  4. TheDonEffect

TheDonEffect One of the Regulars

+1 for JL, especially if you're able to visit them.

Hobbes1 likes this.
  5. Flying Monkey

Flying Monkey New in Town

If you're in the mood for a racer, you might check out Champlain Leather in Vermont. It seems they are only offering this one style right now. I have one and its probably my absolute favorite of all my stuff. Extremely comfortable and (in my opinion) reasonably priced and really well made. Bit of a different look, but I like it.
    Since I live near Portland, OR, I gotta mention Langlitz. Custom or OTR. I have a Cascade and have my eye out for just the right Columbia. Nice personable staff that have been there forever. The shop is fun to visit, kind of a Portland icon. Very expensive though.

Hobbes1 likes this.