Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WHOA! Awesome makeup, check her out!

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
ohairas said:
I wish I was fair and could change my look so easily! I just saw her hair pics.. wow...
Ok, so the shaved head doesn't do anything for me, but she STILL looks frickin cute, ugh!!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/johanni/293354419/in/set-72157594368362242/
Nikki

And I thought I'd changed my look over the years, wow... she's like a chameleon, looks utterly utterly different with every style. I like her best now though ;)

VanillaT

One of the Regulars
She really does look like the original Barbie, though I have always thought that the original Barbie had a kind of mean-ish, cynical look on her face!

EDIT: Wow, I just saw all of those other hairstyles from the link! I liked her "blue" phase the best. I have never seen blue suit anyone so well before! This is making me want to go on a hair dyeing fest!

pigeon toe

One Too Many
Wow, looking at her hair through the years makes me want to go back to blue! She's so stunning and looks fantastic in so many different styles.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
I'd really love to know how to do a makeup like this--hours of work I'll wager.

Kitty.jpg

epr25

Practically Family
I e-mailed her and invited her to come and talk with us. She is stunning. And sounds interesting. I wonder if there would be a language barrier?

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Good Epr25! I was going to invite her as well. I've talked with her about other things and her english is probably better than mine, lol!
Nikki

Johanna

One of the Regulars
Thank you for the invite! I'm terribly flattered :D I've been lurking at the fedora lounge for a while actually but never got around to posting.

Johanna

One of the Regulars
I don't really have any good tips, I just put on makeup until it looks the way I want it too ;) But if you have any questions I'll try my best to answer!

Blondie

Practically Family
Johanna said:
I don't really have any good tips, I just put on makeup until it looks the way I want it too ;) But if you have any questions I'll try my best to answer!
Hi Johanna, do you colour your hair yourself or go to a salon ?
I think you should be the new "Guess" girl ! Do you do modeling ?
Great to see you on here !

Johanna

One of the Regulars
I do everything myself. I haven't been to a hairdresser since I was 12, except once last spring when I got a perm. And I'm not entirely sure what a Guess girl is or how you become one, but thank you! I model a little for my friend who is a photographer, but nothing else.

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Welcome Johanna!
Sorry if I've made you uncomfortable with this whole post about you... but wow, you are an artist in many mediums!! I cannot believe you color your own hair... all those pastels, and the fall colors. Just awesome. I know stylists who could not do it so well or even come close. I wish I had clients that were willing to do fun things like that.

Do you apply your makeup (eyeshadows mainly) with a brush or sponge applicator? Do you cover up your brows before applying pencil there?

I'm sure you are quite busy with your art work and such, but seriously... you should be doing some sort of professional modeling. Tho I hear it's not the most rewarding job, long hours, hot lights, ect. Your friend takes wonderful pics. I could go on and on, I'm just amazed by your "portfolio".

I watched Disney's Snow White the other day and thought.. hmm, Johanna would be a great Snow White, red Clara Bow lips, ect, LOL!

Again, welcome~
Nikki

Johanna

One of the Regulars
ohairas said:
Sorry if I've made you uncomfortable with this whole post about you... but wow, you are an artist in many mediums!! I cannot believe you color your own hair... all those pastels, and the fall colors. Just awesome. I know stylists who could not do it so well or even come close. I wish I had clients that were willing to do fun things like that.

Oh you didn't make me uncomfortable at all, I'm nothing but flattered!

Do you apply your makeup (eyeshadows mainly) with a brush or sponge applicator? Do you cover up your brows before applying pencil there?
I use either a sponge applicator or my fingers, but I'm not sure it's ideal. I don't use a lot of eyeshadow so I'm no expert when it comes to that. I never cover up my eyebrows and I've never even tweezed them because they're practically invisible without makeup.

I'm sure you are quite busy with your art work and such, but seriously... you should be doing some sort of professional modeling. Tho I hear it's not the most rewarding job, long hours, hot lights, ect. Your friend takes wonderful pics. I could go on and on, I'm just amazed by your "portfolio".
Thank you so much! If I got a modeling job I wouldn't say no, but it's extremely hard to get, at least in Sweden. There isn't really a "alternative" modeling scene here, and I'm far from high fashion model material.

Thank you again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo